Sunday, February 9, 2014

[Paypal] How to VERIFY unlimited paypal w/one CREDIT CARD



 How to VERIFY unlimited paypal w/one CREDIT CARD

Hello Everyone I will show how to verify unlimited paypal accounts with 1credit card only.

I am not sure if this will work in anyone but please give it a try.

but First I am going to share my story how I found out this I know almost hundreds know this trick but I will share this again to help you.

Just today my paypal account get limited because I try to put my vcc as my credit card even if I already have credit card.but after limiting happened I remove my credit card before couple of hours. so I tried to create new account and verify again and it works..

Okay here's what I have done!

1.Log in your verified paypal account.. the account where your credit card is linked..
2.put your cursor in profile and click add/edit credit card..
3.Remove your primary/current credit card..

Here's how to link again

1.Create new paypal or log in your dummy paypal.
2.Click Get Verified 
3.Enter your credit card details...Make sure you have 4$ balance in your credit card.
4.Remove your credit card again..

Just follow 2 steps..and you will have many paypal accounts

1 comments:

  1. i want to verify paypal but i dont have credit card,, can I get vcc paypal murah

    ReplyDelete